All Premier Inns (well at least the ones I have stayed in) seem very good value for money, are clean and usually have a pub close by if no restaurant in-house. Much better value than staying in a pub.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel
- Premier Inn Rugby North (Newbold) Hotel Rugby
- Holiday Inn Rugby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rugby North (Newbold): this hotel is only 5 minutes from the town centre by car, and is situated off Junction 1 of the M6 and located directly adjacent to the Swift valley business park. A Leisure Park with multiplex cinema, gym and a bowling alley are within walking distance as are local retailers. Our Rugby North (Newbold) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, and serves a wonderful cooked to order 'Premier' breakfast. We have a Harvester restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Rugby North - Newbold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.