This is the real deal. A luxury Maine inn on Mt. Desert Island. Large clean rooms, comfortable beds and great service. Not really a tourist town. This is a get away from it all bedroom community which happens to be adjacent to the pristine Acadia National Park. Staying here is the opposite of staying in Bar Harbor. A place to decompress and probably a good wedding destination too.
No air conditioning, No TV. Didn't miss either. There is a TV and internet in the lounge but the connection is SLOOOOOW Cell service is tricky too, almost by design.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Maine/Northeast Harbor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a fine dining restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.