As a local business leader, I rely on the Cafe Dry Dock to provide rooms for clients and other visitors to stay. I am pleased to say that everyone I have had stay in one room or another at Cafe Dry Dock has had a great experience there. It is important for me to know that their experience is good while they are here on business. Thanks to Marty and John for keeping a clean, fresh and relaxing place for my clients to stay in!
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Drydock And Inn
- Cafe Drydock Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Cafe Drydock Hotel
- Cafe Drydock & Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the timeless charm of a coastal Maine village. A pleasant walk brings you to the docks, boatyards, and Coast Guard Station of this working harbor. On the opposite shore lies Manset, home of the world famous Hinckley Boatyard. There are many beautiful mountain top or seaside walks on the quiet side of Acadia National Park. Ship Harbor, Wonderland, and Beech Mountain are but a few sights to see. Cafe Drydock and Inn is located opposite the Village Green in the center of Southwest Harbor. You will be within a five minute drive to many activities, including sailing, canoeing, golfing, swimming and biking. Make Cafe Drydock and Inn your comfortable accommodations while experiencing your island adventures.We have 8 rooms and are not a bed and breakfast but a small inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cafe Drydock & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.