On a recent trip to Washington D.C., I chose to stay in Rockville primarily to avoid two things: ridiculously overpriced hotels close to the center of the District, and the prohibitive cost of parking. There are, however, some trade-offs.
This hotel is both large and clean, but something feels very dated from the moment you walk in. Yes, it is a Best Western "Plus," yet it doesn't exude a contemporary atmosphere at all, like a renovated Hampton Inn or Courtyard Marriott. The same feeling carries through to the guestrooms, which are equipped with large, modern TVs, but are kind of drab in color, materials, and lighting. The bathroom was also nothing to write home about.
Service was above average; check-in took just three minutes, as did check-out. On a good day, the drive to Washington is about 25 minutes, but if you're heading out in rush hour, it could take as long as an hour. If convenience is key, look for deals and stay in the District. But if you need a quiet room and are coming with a car, this hotel isn't a bad choice.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Rockville
- Rockville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.