My husband and I went with some friends who had recommended the restaurant. They had only been there once. We went for lunch yesterday. When we walked in the smell of chlorine was even worse than a swimming pool. I'm sure they want to keep things clean but this was over the top. On top of that, the food was deplorable. My burger was burned as well as the rye bread on 2 of the sandwiches. Our other friend had ordered some kind of seafood cake he couldn't even eat.
I did not want to do a review because I feel it's only fair to give a restaurnat a second chance but I could not email them as that address was not working and their website is less than friendly. So, I called the restaurant. I spoke with the manager who didn't even seem to care.
Like I said, every establishment deserves another chance, but not this one.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC