The Residence Inn was a great value at $125 p/night for a 2 room suite. The breakfast was good, with a nice variety of food. I also liked that the hotel was close to the mall and target. The staff was friendly. On sight laundry was nice, and the pool was well maintained. My kids liked the basketball court and the putting green. There is a small "store" next to the front desk, were you can purchase snacks, drinks, and other essentials. Most importantly, it was quiet and clean. The only problem we had was the staff charged our credit card, when we specifically asked to pay cash. The problem was resolved, though. All in all, I was impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Boston Marlborough Hotel Marlborough
- Residence Inn Boston Marlborough Hotel
- Residence Inn Marlborough
- Marlborough Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Boston Marlborough - the newest hotel in Marlborough - we've perfected the extended-stay experience by combining the comforts of home with a passion for making guests feel welcome. Our all-suite Marlborough, MA hotel is across from New England Sports Center, close to Solomon Pond Mall, and minutes from Worcester. New Energy Alliance, Creganna-Tactx Medical, Sunovion, and key corporations are nearby, too. Here at our Marlborough, MA hotel, home comforts and a sense of community help you feel relaxed and connected. Start your day with a complimentary Home Touch hot breakfast buffet. Work easily with complimentary high-speed Internet access and an ample desk. Make a meal in your kitchen - equipped with a cook. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Boston Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.