This is a great location for easy travel to both ends of the Cape, and the rates don't break the bank.
Manager very friendly and eager to help with anything. Negatives: No one in the office after 8PM (they post a cell phone number on the door if you need assistance which is NOT great if you had any kind of emergency), and there is no coffee available in the office until 8:30AM and no coffee makers in the rooms. If you are a true beach lover like we were and like to have your coffee and get out to the beach at low tide early in the morning you are out of luck at this place. The rooms are pretty dated but it was clean and the location is perfect for exploring the Cape.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Hotel
- Olde Tavern Motel
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.