We stayed at the Captain Farris House because we were attending a Strollathon for Rett Syndrome and our Granddaughter, Bella, in South Yarmouth. Looking for a place to stay for this event, my sister in law came upon this B&B on line. Little did we know that we would find... not only "exceptional accomodations"....but also terrific resident hosts, Howard and Linda. We arrived in the rain and it poured all weekend....but the warmth of the welcome we received made us forget the nasty weather. The B&B is so charming....the rooms immaculate and beautifully decorated with all the special touches and ammenities of a perfect B&B....and lets not forget the breakfasts that were absolutely delicious....created by Howard with special attention to presentation. We were three couples for that weekend and we all came to the same conclusion.....we loved it.....hated to leave.....and will be returning not only for the yearly Strollathon event....but also as a getaway destination during the year. I am a very fussy guest wherever I stay and can honestly say this B&B rates more than and EXCELLENT....a SUPERB would be a better description. Also, since it was pouring we did not have a chance to enjoy the lovely grounds....even in the rain we could see how inviting it would be to sit in the gazebo area to read a book or have some peaceful quiet time. I would recommend The Captain Farris House B&B to anyone who wants to be pampered with surroundings of history....warmth....charm.....and elegance. Cannot wait to return!!
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod South Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful and romantic bed and breakfast, rated "One of New England's Best" by Foders, is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Located just one mile from the Bass River Beach, the Captain Farris House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Beautifully restored, this circa 1849 Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast Inn is beautifully furnished with antiques and elegant window treatments reflecting romance and a peacefulness of an earlier time. Each room/suite is individually decorated with large private baths. Each morning enjoy our carefully prepared seasonal breakfast served at your own table for two. As evening draws near, relax with a complimentary cordial in the elegant parlor or out in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Captain Farris House Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.