My fiancé and I stayed at the Bayside Resort during April Vacation. We have no children of our own but I am a teacher and this was the most convenient time for us to vacation. I admit at first I was worried that children would be running down the hallways and screaming all night long, the last thing any young couple wants, but there was not a peep! You could hear a pin drop, and I am a
Very light sleeper. They booked the rooms accordingly as all the rooms next to us were filled with couples like ourselves. Yes, I will admit that the pools were filled with children, but from 10 pm to 11 pm it is adult swim only, which we did not take advantage of but I thought that was a really nice touch. We stayed in the jaccuzzi room which I highly recommend. The room was very spacious and the jaccuzzi was absolutely the perfect touch to a relaxing romantic get away. I am also a crazy germaphobe, but this room was cleaned to the highest quality each day thanks to Michele who did a fantastic job. When I made the reservation I let the staff know that we were celebrating our four year anniversary and they put complimentary champagne and chocolates in our room and included a card as well. The continental breakfast was very good and had plenty of options. The bar was awesome and always a great way to end an evening.The staff was extremely friendly and always smiling. Overall, I would recommend the Bayside Resort to couples who want a romantic get away or to families who want to spend time with there kids! A great time will be had by all!
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.