The West Book Cadillac is a very solid hotel: the rooms were good, the bathrooms were large, and both were very clean. The room and the lobby are very comfortable, and the room was very quiet. The common areas and the rooms were decorated well (though clearly not trendy - this is not a W). The staff was friendly and helpful. The internet was not free, but there was a free option in the lobby. The area didn't offer much, which is too bad because otherwise, this hotel would be among the best Westins.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel Detroit
- The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit Hotel
- Westin Detroit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon completion of a $180 million renovation, the historic Westin Book Cadillac Hotel will be restored and rejuvenated to its original splendor as Detroit's premier lodging and social destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.