Stayed at the hotel for two nights while in town for a wedding. We arrived late on a Friday night and left early on a Sunday morning on Delta. Having the hotel in the terminal was simply amazing - no shuttles, trams, trains, etc. - just wake up, check out, and walk right out through the dedicated security line! The staff at the hotel was very accommodating and friendly. We asked for a room with a view and were given a room that faced the tarmac. There was absolutely no noise from the outside; however we could hear the occasional conversation coming from the hall way as people walked by.
Overall the room was clean and very comfortable, though the pillows weren’t as comfortable as I remember. We took advantage of the hotel bar and found the food (appetizers) and drinks to be pretty good and relatively priced for a hotel bar.
All-in-all a great hotel and we will be back for sure!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Westin Detroit
- Detroit Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.