The motel ws very clean, the staff was helpful and very freindly. The motel is in a great location just far away enough from the city center but almost next door to the Christmas shop..We will plan to come stay here again ...
- Also Known As:
- Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Hotel
- Frankenmuth Motel Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frankenmuth Motel is AAA approved and locally owned and operated. The Motel is one street off of Main street, just 2 blocks North of Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. We are stituated between Michigan's Own Military and Space Museum and Zeilinger Wool Company. The Motel has 53 ground floor rooms and (following State Law) we are all non-smoking. The Motel does have a outdoor smoking area. We also have a limited number of pet rooms with a small cleaning fee. Coffee is available in our office/front desk area during office hours and a cold continental breakfast is available every morning. We may not be located on Main Street but we are only about 5 blocks from most Festivals and the RiverPlace Shops. We are only 8 blocks from Bavarian Inn and Zehnders Restarants downtown and all of Main Street has Free Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Frankenmuth Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.