The Howard Johnson on Elk Lake Drive in Victoria, in my opinion, can't be beat! We've been staying there during our yearly vacation to BC for around 7 years in a row, and are continually impressed with everything there! To start off, it's location is very nice. It is situated right next to Beaver and Elk lake parks, and is easily accessible from the Patricia Bay Highway. It is about ten minutes away from a small shopping complex, which is a nice bonus if you need that accessible, and there are a couple attractions nearby. The hotel itself is surprisingly nice! Everything looks newly renovated, the lobby is outstanding for the style of hotel, and everything is clean, contemporary, and comfortable. The staff are absolutely wonderful, and we have made good friends with lots of them during all of our visits there. They are always so friendly and helpful and really make you feel like you are at home. The hotel rooms are also fabulous. The beds are very nice, the televisions are newer and in good condition, and the bathrooms are roomy, clean, and comfortable. The hotel also has nice amenities such as free parking under and above ground, an outdoor (seasonal) pool, and an indoor fitness facility. The restaurant (The Lakes) attached to the hotel is also superb and the food and service can't be beat. All in all a very nice hotel, and I'd highly recommend this place to anybody looking for a nice place to stay while in the Victoria area.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Suites Victoria Hotel
- Howard Johnson Suites Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Howard Johnson Victoria
- Victoria Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to everything you want to do and see in Victoria, the Howard Johnson Hotel and Suites on Elk Lake is your alternative to being downtown. Whether travelling to Victoria on business or pleasure you will find our hotel rooms both spacious and well equipped to ensure a relaxing stay. Our rooms include all the little things that add up to a better quality of life on the road. Guests can enjoy complimentary parking, weekday newspapers, in-room voice mail, high-speed wireless and wired internet, and all in a 100% smoke-free accommodation. Plunge into one of the only seasonal outdoor heated pools in Victoria or soak your stress away in our jacuzzi. Our restaurant, The Lakes Grillhouse and Bar is sure to have exactly what your craving for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner; or watch the game over a beverage in our lounge. Our award winning property and our staff will do their best to make our stay with us a memorable one. We looking forward to seeing you here in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Suites Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.