This location is great for access to local shopping, restaurants and travel to East Lansing and Downtown Lansing (provided that you have a car).
The lobby area is very nice. There are two computers at desk areas and a third computer at a printer station area. All three computers are linked to the printer. The lobby space has lots of different seating areas and a small restaurant/ bar.
The courtyard is nicely landscaped and provides a peaceful retreat away from the noisy expressway.
Maybe I'm getting spoiled, but the room is nothing special (King with sleeper couch). The new flatscreen tv worked well and had adequate channels to choose from. Standard 5 foot tub with shower (nothing special here). The sink is outside of the toilet and bath area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Lansing Hotel Lansing
- Courtyard By Marriott Lansing Hotel
- Courtyard Lansing
- Lansing Courtyard
- Lansing Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a New Stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Lansing! Come and experience the newly renovated Lansing Courtyard. All 129 of our oversized guest rooms feature HDTVs and each room has been revitalized with new carpet, bedding, curtains, bathroom amenities, and stylish artwork. Located 10 minutes from the Capital steps and 5 minutes from Spartan Stadium at Michigan State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.