We booked America's best value inn at Marquette, MI. Its for the period of two days on July 1 & 2. What we pay what we get. For the price, it is kind of OK to stay, but not for vacation.
- Breakfast is OK. Even though we dont have many options, it is OK to manage
- Friendly Staff
- Stinky smell when you enter into the hotel & also room. We booked two rooms. Both has same smell.
- We booked one four bed & one two bed. We opted for four bed option, since we are four families and wanted to stay together.In hall, we have two beds and in one room we have two beds. We dont have separate AC for the beds in the room. We need to wait for two to three hours to get cool air in our room, which has to come from hall AC. This is pathetic design
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Marquette
- Travel Lodge Marquette
- Travelodge Marquette
- Americas Best Value Inn Marquette
- Marquette Travelodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 4 miles from Marquette at the intersection of two major highways; offer a deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool and spa. We are now featuring Intentional Healing Massage Therapy on site as well as indoor tanning. Ojibwa Casino is only 4 miles from us and they offer shuttle service to and from. We also have a casino package for our guests. We are right on the snowmobile trail also, trail 417. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Vantage Hospitality, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.