Having read some of the other reviews of this hotel I was concerned of what we would find. Our experience here was very good. On arrival the desk clerk refused to let me carry my wife's bags up stairs and took them for us. The room we had was a little dated but rather charming with a nice view down the wooded valley. The hotel is on a main road but there was not much traffic on the road, we slept with the window open and were not disturbed by any noise. The main thing about this hotel is the location, it is surrounded by beautiful forest and there are walking tracks and mountain biking trails all around the area. We ate at the restaurant and found the food very nice as was breakfast, great to eat breakfast on the patio. I can't comment on the prices at the restaurant as we were there on a package deal.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Saint Barnabe Murbach
- Le St Barnabe Hotel & Spa Murbach, Alsace, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 26 rooms, located in the natural park of the Vosges Ballons, surrounded by nature. The ideal place for lovers of nature. Gastronomic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le St Barnabe Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.