I stayed in the jacuzzi suite and it came with a couch and king size bed. The jacuzzi is in the room with the bed. This hotel is not perfect and could use some minor repairs (things need painted, drywall in hallway needs repaired, and the tv remote didn't work). Overall the room met our needs and I was able to bring my dog that most hotels would not accomodate because of his size. The breakfast in the morning offered many different choices and the front desk staff was very pleasant. I will stay here again if I travel with my dog. If you are in the area with your dog check out Norman Kruse Park. It is a mile or so of beach where dogs are allowed to run around off leash. It is right next to the lighthouse beach in Muskegon.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.