Thick black mould round the wash hand basin, hairs in the bath, dust under the sink. A bed that threatened to collapse because of a broken leg (noticed only after we were all unpacked and too tired to move) Luckily I'm skinny and could sleep on the "good half" of the bed without being tipped onto the floor. Dust and papers under the beds.
The smell of popcorn from the lobby was unpleasant.
The manager's attitude to my discreetly mentioning the bathroom and bed problems was to tell me that one wing had just received new beds and the other wing would receive theirs soon. No reaction to the mention of mould at all. It's a serious problem and should be dealt with.
The only positive thing was real glass glasses in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Inn Of Saint Ignace Hotel Saint Ignace
- Voyager Inn Of Saint Ignace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with two stories, elevator, indoor pool, hot tub, free popcorn nightly, tanning salon, and atv & snowmobile rentals.Very friendly staffs, clean rooms, free casino tokens, and discount Mackinac ferry tickets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Voyager Inn of Saint Ignace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.