We stayed in the penthouse harbor 2 room with 2 kids (3 and 11 months). The room was great with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is a little expensive for the relatively little amount of time we spent in the room, but having the extra rooms and a private balcony to use after the kids went down was really nice. The location of the inn was outstanding. Mary and Alberto made us feel welcome all 5 days of our stay. Breakfast was simple, quick and very good. We were asked to eat on the deck with the small kids, but that was no problem for us...was very nice eating outside. Overall, it was a low stress place to stay and we wished we could have stayed longer...not bad for 5 days with 2 kids. The last resort inn will be our first choice when we get back to south haven.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Hotel
- The Last Hotel South Haven
- The Last Resort Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From small affordable cozy rooms for two, up to spacious Penthouse Jacuzzi suites for couples, or families, this inn offers the relaxed non-formal atmosphere you are looking for when you need to unwind! Whether it's for a family reunion or for a romantic get-away or for that much needed independent escape, this is the right place! Inkeepers/artist Mary & Alberto will help you unwind and enjoy your relaxing get-away at this wonderful by Lake Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Last Resort B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.