This Inn has become my choice for short trips to the South Haven/Saugatuck Michigan area. I love the choices in rooms, ranging from small "apartments" that have hot tubs, fridges, and balcony porches, to double rooms that have 2 bedrooms connected--great for travel with a friend or adult child, to single rooms, with a great range of prices. Although old, the hotel is charming and comfortable, and even on really hot days, your room can be as cool as you wish. The beach is practically at your door, and you can see Lake Michigan from upstairs windows. It's a great beach for walks, windsurfing, swimming, sandcastles, and sunsets.The innkeepers are friendly and gracious, and have interesting stories to tell. It's a great place to go with a small group, or on your own. I always have a great time--when going solo, I often make friends with other guests. I've been in all their different types of rooms, depending on whom I'm traveling with. Within walking distance to downtown events/restaurants, sailing, biking and so on.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Hotel
- The Last Resort Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Last Hotel South Haven
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From small affordable cozy rooms for two, up to spacious Penthouse Jacuzzi suites for couples, or families, this inn offers the relaxed non-formal atmosphere you are looking for when you need to unwind! Whether it's for a family reunion or for a romantic get-away or for that much needed independent escape, this is the right place! Inkeepers/artist Mary & Alberto will help you unwind and enjoy your relaxing get-away at this wonderful by Lake Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Last Resort B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.