Our family had a fabulous room and stay at Arrowhead this past Thanksgiving Day night. It wasn't packed on Thanksgiving Day but was full Friday they told us. Therefore, I believe they upgraded our room without telling us as we ended up in 107, a two level suite with 3 large beds, 3 large TVs and a living room with its own patio. We were there more for the waterpark so the room was secondary, but very nice. We stayed using our AAA for a final price of $140 for the night. The whole family really enjoyed the waterpark with the two slides. The waterslides are long and worth the stairs to climb. The hot tub is fun in that in is connected inside and outside the building. The stay included a breakfast buffet in the restaurant Friday morning. I understand, breakfast is extra on weekends. The hotel is set back off Highway 371 and there is a Holiday Inn on the Hwy with a waterpark as well. I believe Arrowwood's is better. The only real downside I found was that I couldn't earn any points for my stay on a major points system like Priority Club or Hilton Honors. Arrowwood does have a program like that but they only have 3 properties to earn and redeem at.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Brainerd Lakes Hotel
- Lodge At Brainerd Lakes Hotel Baxter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 102 spacious rooms so big we call them cabins. Each with refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and complimentary wireless Internet access. Full service dining at Baxter's, as well as 30,000 square foot Paul Bunyan Waterpark. Don't miss this value stay of the Brainerd Lakes area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.