Stayed here while on a weekend shopping trip to Mall of America. Quick checkin, beautiful entrance. As you pass through the reception area you enter the usual Embassy Suites courtyard filled with numerous plants, fountains, and a glass ceiling at the top floor. We had a two double bed suite with the sleeper sofa. Plenty of room for our party five and as we were in a corner it was very quiet.
The shuttle service to Mall of America was very efficient and each time we called for service the shuttle arrived within ten minutes. Breakfast was the usual cooked to order omlettes, pancakes, etc. and all was very tastefully prepared.
We ate dinner in Chez Daniel and it was a wonderful event. The food was prepared exactly as ordered and our waitperson was very attentive.
The entire stay was very good and of course we loved the locale for Mall of America!!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Bloomington Hotel
- Embassy Suites Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Bloomington Minneapolis, North America
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Bloomington hotel near Mall of America is located close to many Bloomington MN attractions. Our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to the American Girl Store in Mall of America or Minneapolis St. Paul MSP airport just 5 miles from the hotel. Visit Nickelodeon Universe or the Water Park of America just minutes from this Bloomington, MN hotel. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.