Book internet special for trip. Thought we would try Treasure Bay. The room rate was $79.00 so I booked online. Did not recieve confirmation number so I called hotel to confirm the reservation. The lady was polite and said you do know that the rooms are in the back of the hotel, not facing the ocean view? Since I had never been there I said sure. When we got to hotel we drove around the hotel and could not believe that they are even renting those rooms out to the public! The back rooms looked like something out of a bad movie! They were old. Have large dark metal doors some had stains on them. It was bad! Did not look even remotely safe. Not even close!
I went to desk and they said no rooms were available in the main building. It was smoky and crowded. We cancelled our reservation. If I am charge I am going to be one mad person!
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Hotel
- Treasure Bay Biloxi
- Treasure Bay Casino
- Biloxi Treasure Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Biloxi landmark, the nine-story hotel tower faces the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Recently renovated, the tower has 159 guest rooms, including eight Suites and eight Lofts. Rooms feature double or king-sized accommodations with plush fabrics, pillow-top bedding and imported furnishings all in keeping with the color scheme of the property. Additional amenities include private balconies, high definition televisions, Jacuzzi tubs, and walk-in showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.