I stayed on Robinson Crusoe Island for 4 nights and even though it was raining for 2 days straight, it was a wonderful experience.
The staff is the friendliest I've ever had, they tried to keep us (just 5 and then only two of us for two nights) entertained, did everything they could to make even the rainy days nice for us. We sat there and took part in their Kava ceremonies at night and listened to 4 of the boys playing guitar and singing all the time.
Even when I had a small injury, a girl cleaned it for me and everybody couldn't ask often enough the next days if I was in pain or needed anything. Thanks for that.
So if you are looking for an authentic fijian experience, with the friendliest staff on earth, you should definitely go there. It will be worth it!!
- Also Known As:
- Robinson Crusoe Island Hotel Nadi
- Robinson Crusoe Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the rhythm, experience the customs, culture & cuisine of the Fiji Islands. Robinson Crusoe Island is a secluded Fiji Beach Resort with clean Affordable Fiji Island Accommodation. Spectacular entertainment, sumptuous meals, sensational staff, diving and fishing with free snorkelling and sea kayaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Robinson Crusoe Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.