I traveled with a friend to Jefferson City for a meeting. I was worried that that the non-profit for whom I work would have to pay a high price for my stay. It was a wonderful surprise to be charged so little for such a spacious, clean room with a very comfortable bed. I almost never sleep well in hotels but sure did that night! The next morning I found it even has a pool! The breakfast was nice. This hotel is family owned, extra friendly, and very clean. I hope I have to return to Jefferson City because I will chose this hotel. IT WAS A SUPER EXPERIENCE!
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson City Days Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Days Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *As of June 1, 2012 this hotel is now powered by solar pannels, we appreciate those who have helped to make this possible. The owners and employees of the Days Inn Jefferson City are proud to be the first hotel in the state of Missouri to use a renewable energy system. This American owned and operated Days Inn hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri was built in 1999. The property offers indoor pool and hot tub, free wireless and wired internet access throughout the hotel, breakfast from 6-10 daily. Rooms include new mattresses, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee, free long distance, and 32 inch flat screen TVs. The Days Inn is located near the State Capitol, Governor's Mansion, the Katy Trail, Historic Downtown Jefferson City, St. Mary's Hospital, Capitol Regional Hospital and Lincoln University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Jefferson City Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.