We stayed here for one night while attending a family wedding. The facility was nicely appointed. Very clean and smelled good. Linens were of good quality. Staff was friendly. The price was very low for the high quality. It was quiet with the exception of the guests upstairs stomping on the floor well into the night. The breakfast was okay, which consisted of the standard cereals, juices, muffins, toast, fresh fruits, yougurt, waffles and coffees and teas.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Baymont Hotel Jefferson City
- Baymont Hotel
- Deville Hotel Jefferson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn and Suites Jefferson City Downtown is conveniently located in the historic Old Munichberg district of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are located near the Missouri State Capital Building. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 93 guest rooms with the charm of a boutique hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Our various meeting and banquet rooms are perfect for your conference or reception. After a long day relax in our on-site lounge, the R-Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.