Let me first start by saying that I haven't actually stayed at this hotel and won't. We normally stay at Drury hotels when we're in St. Louis and will continue to do so. I thought I'd give this one a try because they had a great Arch package shown online. When I called the hotel directly, they had not idea how to handle a phone call, the request, or their computers and there doesn't seem to be a general manager on staff to talk to either. It took me three days and several people later to be told that they couldn't help me. I even sent a final email to the owner explaining the situation since he seems to be the only person with any kind of guest service authority. A week later and I have yet to receive a response. And let me state that at no point did I yell or act disrespectful to warrant no response. I understand that they are new to the Ramada name, but apparently they need additional training and proper management. See your property through the eyes of your customer. This customer would rather pay extra for a place that knows what they are doing and will do what they can to make their customers happy.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Select St. Louis - Downtown (Conv Center) Hotel Saint Louis
- Holiday Inn Select St. Louis - Downtown (Conv Center) Hotel
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ramada Plaza Hotel - Downtown Convention Center! We are located in the heart of downtown Saint Louis, next to America's Convention Center, Edward Jones Dome-home of the Rams, 1 block from St. Louis' newest expansion area 'Washington Avenue' featuring unique dining, shopping boutiques and entertainment, and only 9 blocks from the New Busch Stadium, home of the 11 time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals! Visit Saint Louis' historical sites, St Louis Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Forest Park Zoo, Lumiere Place, Casino Queen Riverboat Gaming, and St Louis Union Station. The Ramada Plaza Hotel Downtown Convention Center is only blocks from the Metro Link rail system. Travel to the 'Gateway City' on business or pleasure and enjoy superior banquet and meeting facilities, a 24 hour business center, complimentary wireless high speed Internet, 24-hour snack and convenience center, and our newest restaurant, the 9th Street Bar and Grille. Relax at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Downtown in own atrium indoor pool and exercise room. Our hotel features 291 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. Covered parking is available adjacent to the hotel for a fee. We're the perfect business address for visitors to AT&T, Proctor & Gamble, US Bank, Nestle Purina, CPI, Fiserv & Saint Louis University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Hotel - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.