Stayed here for a weekend stay and found the property to be a pretty good place to stay. Room decor seems a litle dated but we had a nice room on the 14th floor with a great view of the refinery (actually prettier at night than you might think). Staff were courteous and quick. Wireless internet was flawless. Bedding is one of the best I have ever had, bed was comfy and bedding was top quality.
Only complaint I have is the parking. The lot in front was full of cars owned by people who are not involved with the hotel. It is basically just public parking downtown. Hotel needs to implement parking passes to get this situation under control so the lot is for guests. The backup parking is across the street in a public parkade (parking is validated and free). The public parkade is a horrible place. The spots are designed for something the size of a prius, certainly not a pickup truck. It is dark and dingy however I did see security patroling it in a vehicle. They were doing about 25 MPH so I doubt they actually ever see anything.
All in all I would say this is an excellent place to stay if you are not driving. If you are driving there may be better choices. They lost a half a point for room decor and a full point for parking. Rounded up to a 4 anyway because of excellent staff.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Billings Hotel Billings
- Billings Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Billings Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Billings; our location sets us on 27th Street, between I-90 and Billings Logan International Airport. Be sure to visit our new Starbucks located in the lobby of the hotel. Our Billings hotel is 100% non-smoking and features complimentary wireless Internet access. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage program features 7 layers of comfort and sleep amenities. With over 16,000 square feet of meeting space the Crowne Plaza Billings is The Place To Meet. Allow our sales professionals to cater your next business or social event. This downtown hotel offers an incredible dining experience 20 stories above the competition. Visit our Montana Sky Restaurant to enjoy our American cuisine and breathtaking views or relax with colleagues over cocktails in Montana's Lounge in the hotel lobby. Minutes from the local business corridor and area attractions such as: Wells Fargo, Conoco Refinery, Billings Clinic, Exxon Mobil, St. Vincent Hospital, and the Metra Park Arena. Only 120 miles from Yellowstone National Park and within a short distance to Little Big Horn Battlefield, Pictograph Caves, Pompey s Pillar and many historical sites. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our professionally and friendly staff take pride in providing guests with personalized service and memorable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.