Rustic, Clean cabins built 100 years ago...so ya, the floor might have a little rise here and there, lol. The food Bill and Kay serve in the winter is great, the rooms were cozy and clean. We go there to ride twice a winter love the laid back atmosphere. If you want to Ride hard, Eat well, Relax over a beer or two and then fall into a clean warm bed, this is the place to stay. If you need to check your facebook every 20 min. you might want to skip it.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Lodge Cooke City Hotel
- Antlers Lodge Cooke City Hotel Cooke City
- Antlers Lodge Cooke City Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antlers Lodge was built in 1913 and was the first tourist facility in Cooke City. We have a variety of accomodations to offer; older remodeled, rustic cabins for that "Montana" feel, or if that does not appeal to you, we have a new cabin and new motel rooms. Most of our cabins have kitchenettes, vary in size and will sleep from 2 to 6 people. ... more less