We stayed here in June 2011. Had a very clean room, and the decor was very rustic and nice. The kids enjoyed the pool. This is a cute little town, very friendly store owners - wish we could've spent more time here. We had the BEST Buffalo burger at the little place at the end of town - Helens Corral drive in. It took forever to get our food, and it wasn't cheap, but totally worth it! Every other spot we went for buffalo burgers tasted like a frozen patty that was thawed and grilled.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel
- Best Western Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel Gardiner
- Best Western Hotel Gardiner
- Best Western Gardiner
- Gardiner Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS By Mammoth Hot Springs Gardiner, Montana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS By Mammoth Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.