We got checked in fst and with very friendly staff. the room was nice and clean and we had a king size bed. One of the down things was the tv was old and bad color otherwise we would have rented a movie. The little mini fridge kept freezing our canned po no matter what setting we put it on. The pool was small so always crowded with kids. We only got to use the pool once on Sunday night for one hour during our three day stay. There was no pool towels available so we had to ask staff for them and got two but they didn't re stock the pools at all.
The restaurant has great tasting food with quantity and quality. It was great. The free breakfast was okay but only five choices. The service was great. If we went there we would probably stay there but they do need to update their tv's (old Zenith with large backside and poor color and picture). Also there was some noise on Friday night as the doors slam hard when shut so ssome people just let them slam at 4:00am saturday morning.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel Great Falls
- Best Western Plus Heritage Hotel
- Best Western Great Falls
- Great Falls Best Western
- Best Western Heritage Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Great Falls, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the premier full service hotel in Great Falls MT. Stop by and enjoy dinner in our fantastic restaurant that is featuring a new menu and then enjoy drinks or the gaming machines in the Max Sports Bar and Casino. We look forward to providing you with an exceptional experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.