We stayed in the cowboy mini suite. There were 3 adults with a lot of gear. The unit was kinda small but served it's purpose and the price was right. We paid $155 per night and stayed on 6-10 Sep. When you entered the unit you stepped into the kitchenette area with a small couch and table pushed against the wall on the right with a TV hanging on the all. The double bed was just beyond the couch and table. The full bathroom was behind the kitchen and the separate bedroom with TV on the right behind a wall where the couch and double bed were located. The pictures of the room and facilities on the cabin's website were accurate. The parking lot was small but there was plenty of parking just behind one of the buildings only a few feet away. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything needed and there were a couple of small grocery stores in town that were a bit pricey. The room was clean but the bed in the separate room was a little soft. We were in one of the end units away from the street so it was very quiet. The owners were friendly and they offered a continental breakfast in the office which consisted of muffins, pastries, coffee and instant oatmeal.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Cabins Hotel West Yellowstone
- Moose Creek Cabins Hotel
- Moose Creek Cabins And Inn West Yellowstone, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to West Yellowstone's Moose Creek Cabins and Moose Creek Inn. West Yellowstone lodging at its best. All our cabins and rooms are no smoking and no pets. We are open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Cabins and Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.