Stayed with our 2 kids for 3 nights. The room was very clean and roomy. Beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. Bathroom was small but clean. Had a fridge and microwave which is always a big plus when traveling with children. The pool area was nice. Fresh cookies upon check in was a nice bonus. The breakfast area does get crowded but they provide trays so you can take it back to your room which was what we did, so no problem there. Breakfast fare was pretty good. Pre-made cheese omelettes, toast, pre-made waffles, bagels, yogurt, muffins, danish, biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs. It was nice to have some protein choices at a continental breakfast. It is located on the main road through town and our room faced the road so there was some noise at night from the trucks passing through town. The fan on the wall unit was helpful for some white noise. I would recommend a pair of ear plugs anyway because you can hear showers, etc. from other rooms. Nothing terribly obnoxious, just typical motel noise. Also, the wi-fi was either not working or extremely slow the whole time. Other than that, we had a very pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel
- Best Western Cross-Winds Motor Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Cross-Winds Motor Inn West Yellowstone, Montana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Best Western, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Cross-Winds Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.