Cracking Motel, Short on activities considering this is Vegas, but hey its one block off The Strip and when I say the strip I mean Ballys and Caesars Palace region, so your at the heart of everything, and with Ellis Island a short walk along the corridor its ideally situated, but available at a fraction of the cost of staying on the strip. I read about the homeless but saw none when we were there and on all 3 of our previous visits.
Our room was, low cost, safe, clean, quiet, small pool, free coffee in reception, plus a host of information on everything that is Las Vegas. Would most definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel
- Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
- Super Eight Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super 8
- Las Vegas Super Eight
- Super 8 Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.