We were in Vegas for 12 days on business and did not want to stay on the strip. This place was perfect - close enough to everything but also quiet. The rooms were beautiful and clean. Our balcony looked out on the lovely pool which we did not have time to use but it looked great. Breakfast was very good but the dinners were so so. There is a free shuttle to the airport and the MGM. all in all it is a great value.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, PointsHound, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.