When we go to las vegas, we usually don't care about room too much because anywhere you stay in vegas, rooms are pretty decent. (at least where we stayed), but we decided to pay a little bit more for my birthday. It was one of the nicest hotel we have stayed for sure from their room to service.I don't think I can stay anywhere else in vegas now. There is no casino, no drunk people screaming in hallway or getting kicked out, but it was just so quiet and peaceful. If you're looking for partying, drinking and staying up all night long, this place is not for you, nothing wrong with that by the way. We don't usually stay in hotel room for long time, and always doing something, but we spent more time in our room this time, that's how much we enjoyed our quiet room and atmosphere. This only thing I wish they had was a coffee maker in our room, they had a tea maker. They offer free coffee for short time early in the morning, otherwise $4 for small cup. I'm curious to see how other mandarin oriental hotels are, I'm sure they're all nice. highly recommend this hotel!!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.