We stayed here for our 5th wedding anniversary and it was our first trip to Vegas. The hotel is on the strip next to the Aria and not far from the Cosmopolitan. The door staff were very friendly and helpful when we arrived and directed us straight to the lobby on the 23rd floor which has fantastic views. Check in was quick and easy. Our room (a cityscape room) was large and gorgeous - thoroughly tranquil with all the amenities you would expect of a 5 star hotel and more - include a room remote to control the curtains/entertainment/air-con and yoga mats and DVDs. Bathroom was roomy and well appointed with twin sinks, lovely bath and shower, hair dryer and straighteners ( which is great as UK hair dryer was very underpowered on their power supply). The bed was huge and very comfortable and the room was cleaned twice a day.
Breakfast in the Mozen Bistro was pricey but well worth it. The pool area is very relaxing with plenty of space. Of particular note - Henry Fang, who checked us in, was very accommodating and sent up a lovely cake on our anniversary! Glen (concierge) was also very helpful. A real drop of serenity and luxury in an otherwise chaotic (but fantastic!) city.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a luxury 47-story hotel located at the center of the vibrant Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.