Stayed in a one bedroom on the 56th floor with views over the Strip and to the airport. The room was very nicely put together and in nice condition for Vegas. Check in was a 2 minute process so unusual for hotels in Vegas. Only disappointment was that the Swimming Pool area seemed soulless. Nice pool but considering how nice the hotel was it was a let down. This is a great hotel for the value you pay and is attached to Planet Hollywood so you have the best of both worlds.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.