This is by far the best place to stay in Vegas if you have a room overlooking the Bellagio fountain. Hotel is beautifully decorated and new. We had a studio room, which was lovely and spacious, I imagine the 1 and 2 bed apartments are fabulous also.
Location is perfect on the strip and the deuce bus stop is virtually right outside the front (recommend deuce bus - get a 24hr pass for $7 and you can go anywhere on the strip and over to Fremont St and the outlet malls...)
I would not even consider staying anywhere else now that we have stayed here. We were at Aria before which is ok, but definitely more of a business than holiday hotel. The gaming floor was great too, not smoky at all.
The only thing I didn't like was their cleaning hours, we had knocks on the door at 8.30am from housekeeping!!! That's way too early for a hotel. However the Do Not Disturb sign solved that...
The hotel has a great vibe to it, all the restaurants and bars are buzzing, it's just a great place to be!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.