Stayed at The Palms for four nights 9/2-9/6, with a comped breakfast each morning. We were upgraded to the Fantasy Tower, which was very comfortable but ugly. IMHO, The Palms have some of the most comfortable beds in Vegas. The bathroom is tiled in an oversized brown/gray tile that resembles cinderblock, giving it the look of a prison. If you are tall, you will LOVE The Palms. The bathrooms feature six-foot jetted tubs and the tallest shower head I've ever seen. Most important, the rooms were very clean. Keep the drapes closed during the day or the room really heats up, even with the air conditioning going full blast. Keep in mind this hotel is off the strip, so it may be inconvenient for some. We always rent a car, so no problem for us.
They are in the process of remodeling the casino, so there was a large expanse of casino floor space that was empty. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety of food that was very good and there was never a line. I recommend the margarita buffet on Sunday at Gardunios. Good value and great food. Best fajitas in Vegas.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- The Palms Hotel
- The Palms Las Vegas
- Palms Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Palms
- Playboy Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Casino
- The Palms Casino Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internationally recognized for its exceptional accommodations, high-energy clubs, extravagant pools and world-renowned restaurants, the Palms Casino Resort captures all the excitement and energy of Las Vegas in one vibrant setting. Situated on nearly 30 acres, we’re a boutique property with three distinct towers – each offering unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and Spring Mountains. We’ve recently undergone a multi-million dollar transformation that has left nothing untouched. We’ve redesigned our rooms, added new culinary experiences, reimagined our gaming areas and created even more distinctive nightlife and daylife experiences. With a few surprises you’ll have to come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Amex, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Prestigia, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Palms Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.