We Stayed at THE hotel at Mandalay Bay 2 nights in a suite that was comped as part of a five day stay total in Vegas. Our first 3 nights were at the Gold Coast. We are a couple over 50 and go to Vegas a number of times a year. We have stayed in many different places and this probably the best. We stayed 4-18 and 4-19. We arrived at around 11:00A.M. and was able to get into our room right away Very friendly at check-in and out. There was was a small line at the time, but it did not take long. We checked in at Mandalay and they put us in THE Hotel. We had to walk through the casino to get to the Hotel. The suite was beautiful, a nice living area and separate bedroom with 2 bathrooms. One bathroom with a spearate shower and tub you could drown in. Two sinks also. Flat screen tv in both living and bedrooms. It was very nice. The view also was great. It was a fun place to stay.
They have a great pool area, as most people know they have a lazy river, wave pool and 2 other pools also. It was relaxing at this time not many people, and no problem getting a place to sit. We were also their once in July, and the pool area was packed. One of the best pool areas in Vegas.
They have a number of places to eat, and all are very expensive. Some people do not like the location, but in reality it is not as bad as you may think. You can take a tram to Excalibur, walk across the street past New York New York to Monte Carlo and catch another tram to Bellagio and you are close to the middle of the strip,
The casino is big with a lot space to move around. My wife won a good sum their the last day. The tables are all $10 and above. All the people we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful. The cost to the airport on a taxi was $13.20 without tip. We had a great time at a beautiful place. Do not let the location scare you. Lots of places to gamble and eat in the area. Most places to eat are expensive if that is a concern. Probably going back in a few months.
- Also Known As:
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Hotel Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas
- Thehotel At Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- The Hotel At Mandalay Bay
- Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Las Vegas Hotel Mandalay Bay
- THEhotel At Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your THEhotel at Mandalay Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.