Just returned home from a great stay. I was totally impressed with the grounds, facilities, pool, lazy river, and staff. This is a great place to bring your entire family. The pool has a sandy beach entry which allows young children to play with the sand and be in the pool art the same time. The lazy river is just a great place to relax.
We stayed in a two bedroom suite. Each room had a full kitchen with all the amenities. Each room had a large bed and also a foldout couch bed. We were able to sleep 7 people very comfortably. The room rates were very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that wants to relax with their family in Las Vegas without the casino feel. If gambling is what you are looking for, casinos are just down the street.
My only complaint and it is a small one is with reservations. They are not open Sundays or later in three evenings. When they are open, it is a long wait on hold to talk anyone. They don't seem to have that pleasant and caring voice when you talk them. That is why I labeled this review Pleasantly surprised, because my first impression was not what it should have been. I will definitely bring the family back again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitian Village
- Tahiti Village Hotel
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa is the newest jewel in the Soleil Management resorts portfolio. This Tahitian themed resort includes three multi-unit residential towers surrounding a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sandy beach entry pool, hot tub, and a quarter mile long lazy river. Tahiti Village includes a three-story, 42,000 square foot hotel style lobby, Tahiti Joe's Restaurant featuring Tahitian cuisine for lunch and dinner, and Mahana Spa a full-service spa located on the ninth floor of tower five. Also open 24 hours a day are two fitness centers and a business center with high-speed Internet access. Family and children activities, including water aerobics and treasure hunts, are held daily for a surcharge to non-owners. Guests can catch a complimentary shuttle to The Strip, which is only two miles away. Families appreciate the spacious suites with kitchens or kitchenettes – a true feeling of being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.