So I booked the Palms Place more than 3 to 6 months ago through priceline.com first. I had a reservation for 3 nights originally, and I later called and added and extra night through the hotel itself. I also paid for it in advance the entire room. So upon arrival instead of telling me over the phone when I paid for my extra night, the hotel guest registration agent sprung on me and my party that there hotel incidental fee would be a $100 a night so $400 extra we had to pay or put on hold on my girlfriends card & also a resort fee of $20 a day. I was a little frustrated and aggravated about that due to them not notifying us earlier of these extra fee’s that would be added. I do know that other hotels charge an incidental fee always but never have I paid almost $500 in incidental fees for one stay. Anyway on our second night there we had a problem with our key cards to our room so I took it to the front desk and they asked if we where suppose to checkout that day, because that’s what the computer indicated. Mind you when I arrive they told me I was scheduled to stay for 4 nights and that’s why they charged me $400 for the incidental. Now it boggled my mind that on my day of arrival it was one thing and 2 days latter it was another story. So I let it slide after they said it was fine they reissued us new key cards and we went on our merry way. So on the 3rd day we went to the pool ate swam and then returned to our room only for our key cards to be deactivated once again. So I went back down to the front desk only for them to tell me the same damn thing as I explained to them that it had been their mistake and they needed to fix it. My room had been paid for in full before my arrival and for them to keep telling me they’re system was stating I was only scheduled for 3 nights was very annoying. So after that last key card incident later that evening the housekeeping came to my door while I was in a hot bath banging on the door asking me was I suppose to be checking out that same day. I stated to them no and told them to see the front desk. But wait there’s more……………………….
After we returned from the pool on the 3rd day I asked the concierge for a list of shuttle service numbers because we needed to leave for the airport at 3am in the morning and the lady said, we have one that is coming at 2:45am for another guest I can call and add you to that one. I said ok and she did just that while I waited. Once we woke up at 2AM we got to the lobby at 2:40AM exactly and there was no shuttle in sight. I asked the registration agent did he see any shuttle arrive yet, then if he had the number to the shuttle service that they use and he told me no. He stated that he doesn’t know which one it could be as he continued to check people in and ignore the fact that we where there waiting. After being ignored I then asked the bellboy the same question, and he went to ask the registration agent as well and got the same response. So after waiting for about 20 mins the bellboy then told us he would take us him self. We arrived at the airport around 3:20am and were thankful for the busboy. All in all the hotel was beautiful as far as the rooms, but the service sucked, and added fee’s for staying there was way to much.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel Spa Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Palms Place Hotel Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.