My wife and I booked 3 nights at the Rio. After a 6 1/2 hour drive to get to Las Vegas we finally showed up at the Rio at 3am to check in and get a good nights' rest. The woman working the check-in counter stated they did not have us checking in untill the following day. I showed them my receipt and informed them that my wife is 6 months pregnant to which they did not care and said "to take it up with the third party (Allegiant Air) we booked it on". Six hours later we went back to try and check-in again. The manager seemed shocked they didnt accomadate us the following night and upon further investigation, admitted the Rio changed our arrival date. All they did for us was give us a room with a view of the strip. They said they were going to get a hold of the third party we booked the room through to give us a refund for the one night but we are still waiting on that and have to call them almost everyday.
If you wish to stay at the Rio and will be booking the hotel on a third party site (hotels.com, travelocity, etc..) I would highly recommend the day before you check-in, you call the Rio and remind them you are still coming before they ASSUME you are not and GIVE your room away.
Do to the fact the Rio would not accomadate us when we showed them our reciept, my wife was pregnant, and we had a PREPAID RESERVATION! I give this hotel a one star and warn others not to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Rio All- Hotel Las Vegas
- Rio All- Hotel
- Rio All-Suite Hotel And Casino
- Rio Suite Hotel
- Rio Las Vegas
- Rio Hotel Las Vegas
- Rio Suite Resort
- Rio Casino
- Rio Suites
- Las Vegas Rio
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious suites and luxurious amenities complement the gaming thrills, sumptuous dining and hot entertainment found at Rio. The excitement of Carnival radiates throughout the casino floor and out to the pools of VooDoo Beach where guests can soak up the sun in both family-friendly and adults-only areas. Inside, guests can dine at Martorano’s, an Italian restaurant serving the world’s greatest meatballs, or experience the city’s finest panoramic views at VooDoo Steak. Rio’s Carnival World and Village Seafood buffets have been voted the city’s best and shouldn’t be missed. Crown Theater, a nightclub and live music venue, books everyone from Platters, Cornell Gunter Coasters & Marvelettes to Devo. Of course, you may prefer to dance above the lights and under the stars at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub. Back on the ground, entertainers Penn & Teller and the Chippendales keep audiences enraptured nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, PointsHound, BookIt.com, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.