The location was really good almost right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip and more towards my favorite part of the Strip (near the Bellagio, Bally's, Caesar's Palace, Venetian, Mirage).
Serendipity is also located a short distance away between the walk from Flamingo to Caesar's palace, good place for breakfast !
Within the hotel itself, there were of course the usual casino scene, there was a food court at a section of the casino good for a late night snack / or warm meal or if you are on a budget or just too hooked to your game and don't want to leave.
The casino is also connected to Margaritaville ! -Super large, strong drinks that come in something resembling a blender that u can carry around. Loved it !
We had a breeze checking in and out but that was probably because we came and went on a weekday. I've heard the queues over the weekends are bad.
Loved our room, it was large, we had two queen sized beds, our room faced the garden with the flamingo's and a little way down is the swimming pool hence our nights were quiet and we got good rates.
Especially loved the main entrance where we were dropped off. It has a large porch with bright pink light bulbs which gave it a very glamorous, 'old-school' outlook.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.