Spent 5 nights here to relax after a west coast business trip, and the reviews are spot on. Having a one BR suite was perfect, with everything I needed at my fingertips. After a uick trip to the local grocery store to provision, the full size refrig was great for water and beverages, and although I didnt cook, having everything right there was a pleasure. A car is necessary to get around but there is no charge for parking, the location is easy to find and provides back street access up and down the strip (saves time and gas) but a strip cruise is necessary at least once...a a crawl .
The pool was refreshing, the breakfast standard, and the staff were friendly and excellent. Dont let the off strip location keep you from staying here: close to many restaurants and there is foood delivery to your door if you want to eat in.
I know I will stay there again (and I have stayed at many hotels on the strip over the years). I would give this hotel a 2 thumbs up!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Hotel
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Hotel Las Vegas
- Residence Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern facility with residential type accommodations; located two miles from LAS airport, one mile east of the Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.