I've stayed at several places in Las Vegas and recently stayed at Treasure Island. We had a nice room (a little small) but had everything you need. All the staff were friendly and it's small (for a property) and easy to get around. We had a view of the strip and the pirate show and one of the best parts of staying here, across the street is the best shopping in the city - Fashion Show Mall.
I will stay here again (but only in non-pool season). The pool is small, and I love spending time around the pool when it's hot out.
We got two free buffet passes with our room ... it is not a place I would recommend going to (unless it's free).
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is the AAA Four Diamond resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features the free Sirens of TI live pirate battle, Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, BookIt.com, Amex, PointsHound, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.