I was in Vegas from Saturday, February 25-Tuesday,Tuesday, February 28 to celebrate my 30th birthday. We had 3 other couples with us and we all stayed at the Monte Carlo. Waiting in line to check in took at least 30 minutes. They claimed their resort fee was increased last week from $15/day to $20/day and tried to charge us $20/day. I let them know that I booked my trip back in December, so they waived the $5 increase. It was a ridiculous charge considering the pool was closed, the internet was SLOWWWWW, and the gym was impossible to locate. We finally made it up to our room and was SHOCKED and GROSSED out by an enormous yellow stain on the comforter. We immediately went back to the front desk and asked for another room. They obliged and we were in room 29-318. It was very clean with a decent view of the mountains.
PROS: Good price, free shuttle to Aria and Bellagio, comfy beds, food court-open all day/night.
CONS: The showers sprayed like a water bottle-misty, Towels smelled like burnt popcorn, no bathroom vent fan
I also want to mention, my boyfriend had them make me a birthday cake and it was one of the freshest, tastiest cakes I ever had! It was strawberry shortcake w/fresh strawberries and cream cheese frosting that tasted exactly like cheesecake!!!! Everyone LOVED IT!!!
***Another tip, if you go across the street in front of the M&M factory store, you can get a bus pass for $7/day and it will take you to the Wynn, Freemont Street, Las Vegas Outlets, etc. Sure beats the expensive cab fare! OH!!! And the Jabbawockeez show in the Monte Carlo is AWESOME!!! If you go to the ticket 4 less stand across the street, you can get discounted tickets, but go early in the day for the best prices/seats!
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Hotel
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, MGM, Travelocity, Amex, PointsHound, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.