I have been to Las Vegas many times, and I stay in a different hotel every time I go there. This was my first stay at Mirage but not my first visit to the property. I love the location, and it has a great selection of restaurants and bars, so I was eager to stay there. I was not disappointed (mostly). Upon check-in, the representative was really nice & friendly.
The room was much larger than I expected, and I had a nice view of the pool. I was grateful for that view, because it became very clear that if I did not head out there when it opened, I would find it very difficult to find a chair. I never went to the pool (I was only in town for 39 hours & I was working for much of it). The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was clean.
I ate breakfast at the Carnegie Deli and later in the day enjoyed a cocktail at Rhumbar. I love the proximity to the Forum Shops & to the mall & Venetian/Palazzo. We even had dinner at the Wynn one night & that was easy to get to. I love the natural light in the Atrium (a rarity in Vegas).
My biggest complaint is the gym. For the resort fee they charge, you only get the cardio center, which doesn't even have a place to stretch & had some machines that were broken or very run down. For an extra $30 or so, you can workout in the spa gym, which has all the amenities. Either charge me a resort fee or don't, but please don't charge the fee & make me pay again for a decent workout facility. Even gamblers like to exercise now and again.
Other than that -- a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.