Been to vegas a number of times but finally stayed at mirage. it was a nice room but nothing all that special and a bit pricey. The sports book is quite large and lots of seats but they need some larger, HD tvs!
location is good and pool area is nice but crowded and hard to find a seat.
enjoyed the fitness center.
decent shopping inside.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MGM Resorts, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.